May 29, 2020 2:14 pm
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
- Students will apply for funding via an application process, where you will describe how you have been impacted, along with your overall financial need.
- Students who have been financially impacted by the coronavirus outbreak are encouraged to apply for funding – even if you have never applied for Financial Aid before.
- These funds are similar to grants, and do not need to be repaid.
- Although there is no standard award amount for these grants, Financial Aid representatives will look into all funding options available to fill in any gaps in your financial need.
- We anticipate a high volume of applications, but expect to process them quickly.
Find more information about CARES Act funding and the application process here.
You may also be interested in learning more about about how you can access free money for college through the Washington College Grant.