How to Apply
- Complete an Application
- Gather Your Documents
- Send Your Application and Documents
- Pay the Processing and Shipping Fee ($50)
- Your I-20 and Acceptance is shipped the next business day.
You are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
1. Complete an Application
You have two options for applying:
- Complete the Pierce College International Student Admission Application, and email, fax or mail it to us with the supporting documents.
- Register/log in to our Online Application and upload all supporting documents online.
2. Gather Your Documents
- Photocopy of the photo page of your passport
- Current bank statement showing sufficient funds (see the Tuition and Fees page for more details)
- $20,000 USD for college admittance
- $18,000 USD for Intensive English Program (IEP) admittance
- Education records:
- Transcripts or diploma of last school or university attended
- For direct admission to college-level classes, proof of English proficiency.
- For those under the age of 18:
- Provide a signed Liability Release.
- Note: Students must be at least 16 by the first day of instruction.
- For those transferring to Pierce College from another U.S. school:
- Complete a transfer-in form with your current student advisor.
- Provide a copy of your current I-20.
- Send copies of your complete academic records from studying in the United States.
- For those with a U.S. Sponsor: If you have a U.S. sponsor for your funding, please send us a copy of your sponsor’s completed Form I-134.
3. Send your complete application and documents
EMAIL to email@example.com
FAX to 1-253-964-6256
9401 Farwest Drive SW
Lakewood, Washington 98498, USA
4. Pay the Application Fee ($50)
We can accept payment by electronic payment, check (in U.S. dollars, drawn on a U.S. bank) or money order.
- Please use the link below to make your application fee payment online with a credit card.
- Payment can also be made to “Pierce College” by money order or check in U.S. dollars and mailed to the address above.
The application fee is non-refundable.
5. Your I-20 and Acceptance is shipped the next business day.
We send I-20s by DHL Express and they usually arrive at the address a student chooses within 1–5 business days. Along with your I-20, you will receive detailed instructions about getting your visa, housing, airport pickup, and our new student orientation. We will be here to help you, too. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, or call 1-253-964-6229.
We look forward to hearing from you.