Master the computer and business skills you need to pursue a rewarding career in the medical or general office fields. Choose from two-year associate’s degrees or one-year certificates that prepare you for careers in medical billing and coding, office management and more.
Get the computer and business skills you need to secure a high-paying, stable career in the medical or general office fields. Pierce College's Business Information Technology program offers two-year associate degrees, as well as one-year certificates.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Financial aid and scholarships are frequently available to students who qualify. In addition, special funding may be available for unemployed workers or low-wage working parents.
Individual classes in the Business Information Technology program may transfer as electives to four-year colleges.
Students must complete a skills assessment test through the Pierce College testing center. Visit the testing center web page for more information.
Certificates can be earned in as little as three quarters. Associate degrees typically take from six to eight quarters to complete.
Career Pathway Course Maps
- Administrative Assistant Medical Office (AAS)
- Administrative Assistant Medical Office Certificate
- Administrative Office Assistant (AAS)
- Administrative Office Assistant Certificate
- Integrated Business Technology (I-BEST) Certificate
- Medical Billing and Coding (AAS)
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Medical Office Assistant Certificate
- Office Management (AAS)