Pierce College strives to make our website accessible to all people, including those who use assistive technologies. Our website is governed by the Pierce College Accessible Technology Policy.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Current Progress on Updating Existing Website Content
Pierce College is currently developing procedures to assure adherence to our Accessible Technology policy.
We are in the process of making our legacy website content more accessible. We are currently working on the following items:
- Ensuring close captioning is available on all videos on our website
- Converting informational PDFs to web pages
- Adding descriptive alternate text tags to images
- Rewriting links to be descriptive
- Reviewing HTML for accessible structure (heading tags, proper use of tables, etc.).
Resources we are using in this process:
New Content on Web Pages
New web content on the Pierce College website will be created following the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0. Our goal is for all pages to follow Level AA standards.
Report a Website Accessibility Issue
If you encounter an accessibility barrier on our website, please let us know as soon as possible by sending an email to email@example.com.